Welcome to the website of the Chair of Quantitative Methods in Economics!
On this web side you will find information about the research activities and teaching offered by Professor Paul and her team. Please also note Marie Paul’s external research web side.
We investigate research questions in the areas of labor, health, and education economics. A keen interest in state-of-the art econometric methods and a fascination for the scientific use of process generated data features our research. Some of our current projects are listed here.
We offer our own courses for bachelor, master and doctoral students as well as courses organized jointly with other chairs. Topics include econometrics, macroeconomics and labor economics.
Students are welcome to write their bachelor and master theses in the fields of labor, education, health, and gender economics as well as in econometrics. Further information on writing a thesis at QMW can be found here.
Your Team QMW
MSM Breaking News:
- Tutoren für das Sommersemester gesucht20.02.24
- Veranstaltung "Automatisierung und KI in der Gaswirtschaft: Ein pragmatischer Ansatz zur Optimierung der Energieinfrastruktur"16.02.24
- Operations Research TutorInnen für das SS 2024 gesucht14.02.24
- ada-Zukunftsstipendium: Ideelle Förderung für Studierende aus dem Ruhrgebiet06.02.24
- Anmeldung für das TOPSIM-Seminar im SoSe 2405.02.24